martedì 23 febbraio 2010

Gift and Lucky Boards

My sweet friend Rossy told me yesterday about an awesome hunt, the Red Packed Hunt. Here you can find more details. So, I've finished it today morning, and I have to say that there are a lot of beautiful things in this hunt! But, in some of the shops I've find also a lot of fantastic things, like those that I'm going to show you!

[ Bunny B ] has got this beautiful skin: in the pack there's another without the orange tears.
Hair come from Hair Oh , like also the muffler and the socks. You can resize the socks (feet).
The dress is a lovely lucky board present from KENZIE&Co (there are more different presentes!)



*BOOM* has a lucky board with a awesome gift: this lovely acessory for the back



pic 1
Skin [[Bunny B]] - Ashley ::: Pale //Makeup 10 [ Bunny B ] [Free]
Hair :::(o_x):::Oh my TOCHIGI JAPAN [ Hair Oh ] [Free]
Dress Don't Rain On My Parade - Fall [ KENZIE&Co ] [Free/Lucky Board]
Muffler and Socks oh , very warm socks and muffler [ Hair Oh ] [Free]
Earrings kik group gift earring(red) [ kik ] [Free]

pic 2
Skin [[Bunny B]] - Ashley ::: Pale //Makeup 10 [ Bunny B ] [Free]
Accessory Aranel's Diamond Heart Wings (teal) [ *BOOM* ] [Free/Lucky Board]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento